The new “T Bend” mandrel bending machine has been launched. Transfluid Maschinenbau GmbH, a partner for manufacturing tube bending and processing machines used the principle of adaptability and flexibility when they produced the fully automatic ‘t bend’ mandrel bending machine DB 622-CNC. It allows for an operation with a separate safety apparatus.
The following are some of the features of the machine:
1. Can be freely programmed by a lesser skilled operator who has no CNC knowledge. The system has a touch panel control.
2. Allows exact bending of round steel tubes 22 by 2 millimeter in diameter.
3. Allows exact bending of stainless steel tubes 22 by 1.5 millimeter in diameter.
4. Has a mandrel support for precise placement of the mandrel tip.
5. Fitted with a radii changer for two processing level changes.
6. Bending angles go as much as 180 degrees.
7. Maximum change height is approximately 60mm.
8. Bending, turning, and length positioning are achieved with its control system that works with three individual axes.
The unit has no corner edges and is completely encased in a round design.
Meanwhile, free sealing pipes for repair or maintenance is now an increasingly popular alternative to “hot-tapping”. It also eliminates the need to shut down a system for repairs and maintenance. Ice plugs are created either upstream of the repair site, or on either side of a facility where a pipe system needs to be maintained.
Qwik-Freezer™, the industry standard portable CO2 Pipe Freezing System, is manufactured by The Pipestoppers® Division at Huntingdon Fusion Techniques HFT. It is quick and easy to use, and produces ice plugs that are more reliable and robust. It also has the ability to withstand more pressure.
Qwik-Freezer™ has become a chosen solution for various water-carrying pipework in shipping, aerospace, water treatment, and other industry sectors.