In less than a decade, Kemplon Engineering has acquired an enviable reputation in the world of Marine Engineering. Precision Machining, Certified Welding, Laser Cutting, and Pipe Fitting form the crux of our machine shop operations. With a successful track record, we have the honor of working with the top brands in marine engineering.
Operating from a cutting edge, spacious 20,000 square-foot fabrication shop in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Kemplon takes pride in delivering custom solutions through a skilled workforce rooted in a customer centric work culture, We deliver our commitments within the agreed budgets and deadlines.
Kemplon Engineering administers an entire array of precision machining operations on a host of materials. Our insightful CAD department enables us to accept even rough hand sketches as the starting point for a project. Samples or drawings are even better and we provide a quote in the least possible time.
- Manual Precision Lathe 18″ x 60″
- Manual Precision Knee Mill 9″ x 48″
- Mazak Super Turbo x 612 High-Pro Supercharger Laser Cutter
- HTC 200 G Press Brake for Bending
- Grizzly G0629 Three-in-One 52″ Sheet Metal Machine for Shearing, Bending, & Slip Rolling
- Kalamazoo Cold Saw FS350A
- Miscellaneous Power Tools: Grinders, Drills, Die Grinders, Chop Saws, Mag-Base Drills etc.
Materials we work with
- Metals: Stainless Steel, Steel, Duplex Stainless, Aluminum, Bronze, Brass, Copper, Monel, & Inconel
- Synthetic Materials: Derlin, Nylon, Polyurethane, Polycarbonate, Teflon, & Vesconite
- Custom Louvre Dog & Eye Bolt Systems
- Bearings, Bushings, & Sleeves
- Plane Shafts, Threaded Shafts, & Rudder Shafts
- Spacers, Thrust Washers, & Packing Glands
- Body Bound Bolts
- Rudder Seal Housings & Rudder Bolts
- Valve Stems
Contact us today to speak with one of our engineers. If you have a viable idea, we have the means to transform it into reality.