Kemplon Engineering implements integrated solutions in Pipe Fitting and Pipe Welding for Industrial Engineering activities.
Kemplon’s pipefitters install, maintain, and repair pipe networks that circulate high-pressure industrial liquids, gases, and slurries. Fitters perform cutting, threading, welding, bending, and grooving. Pipe systems include pipes, tanks, pumps, valves, and filters.
Processes & Capabilities
- CAD Drawing Coordination
- Tube Bending
- MIG, TIG, & Stick Welding
- Pipe Threading & Grinding
- Brazing & Soldering
- Plasma & Gas Cutting
- Valve Installation & Repair
- Hydro Testing
- Support & Hanger Installation
Certified Pipe Welding available for:
- GMAW (MIG) 6G for Steel & Aluminum
- GTAW (TIG) 6G for Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, & Copper-Nickel
- SMAW (Stick) 6G for Steel & EXH
Executing a whole variety of processes on a broad spectrum of materials through a team of seasoned professionals, Kemplon Engineering is the one company capable of catering to your entire industrial pipe fitting demands.