Growing Marine Engineering firm is looking for a word class Fabrication Shop Foreman.
Do you consider yourself to be a great team leader, the best at what you do and able to produce superior products? If you answered yes, then we want to hear from YOU!!!
Kemplon Engineering is based in the heart of Marina Mile. Our 10,000 Square Foot facility boasts a large scale industrial fabrication shop.
We are looking for a Shop Foreman to join our team.
Minimum of 5 year experience as a Shop Supervisor in the maritime / or equivalent industries
- Plans and projects manpower requirements to support Production / Program Management activities (Welding/Fabrication/Machining Jobs)
- Controls, coordinates, and manages trades via General Foreman and Project Manager(s)
- Has joint responsibility, with Production Manager, for trade performance to meet contract quality, safety, and schedule and budget performance.
- Advises on estimates, progressing and cost data
- Need to monitor inventory and weekly stock orders
- Monitors processes for continuous improvement and ensures the fullest support by all supervision.
- Ensures all employees are properly supervised and have all the necessary tooling, equipment, specifications, drawings and procedures to properly accomplish their jobs.
- Attends daily production meetings and coordinates their assignments with other shops and ensures projected goals are met and all issues are being addressed