The Project Coordinator is responsible for managing, supervising and directing the day to day efforts of field technicians, welders, machinists and mechanics working on various projects while keeping customer satisfaction, schedules and contracts updated for our Clients.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Plan, coordinate and Schedule manpower needs for onsite jobs.
- Hold employees accountable for delivery of on time and on budget service. Provide quality
control on all assigned projects.
- Answer phones and client calls about concerns about project updates.
- Track and minimize materials costs — job materials and shop supplies.
- Communicate with supervisor [General Manager] concerns on materials, men hours and all
other issues that may affect contracted work.
- Oversee and ensure that all employees are in compliance with safety requirements.
- Document progress of jobs by time sheets and daily technician reports. Provide reports and checkpoints in projects and upon completion.
- Become familiar with all work related documents and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned my management.
- Provide and update reports when and if needed for management and client.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years administrative or project coordination experience
- Project Management Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Computer skills: Excel, Quick Books, Word, Google Earth
- Phone and Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Related Field, or 5 years equivalent work experience
Competitive Pay & Benefits
- Pay will be based off experience
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program
- Extended training for specified certifications
- Work-life balance