DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We need serious, high level Outside Machinists
Those who know their trade and mean business when they show up for work.
The veterans, the ones who everyone knows in the shipyard. The team players!
Those who are punctual, reliable and love the Maritime industry!
The ones that work hard on a Ship and GET THE JOB DONE!
If you learned from the best and you are now the best, keep reading!
About Kemplon Engineering:
We are a Marine Engineering company. We are a lean, expert team with an outstanding reputation on Repair, refit, Mechanical work on vessels and ships. We service local clients and dispatch teams all over the United States. If you want to work with the best of the best, then submit your resume today
Some of the work that we do:
- Pump and foundations installations
- Shaft alignment/ chock fast pouring
- Strain gauge alignments
- Propellers installation and removal
- Mechanical sealing device installations
- Hydraulic lines and equipment installations
- Heat exchangers and condenser installations
- Compressed air systems
- Fan and motor installations
- Winches and capstan installations
- Topside equipment installations cranes and davits
- Skid Systems installations
- New Valve and strainer installations
- Custom gasket cutting
- Pipeline hydro/ pneumatic testing
- Equipment Rigging
And what else?… We offer:
• Paid Time off: Holidays, Sick, Personal and Vacation time!
• Travel and training.
• Referral bonus – Bring a friend!
Call today to for an interview or submit a resume. Positions available immediately.
Kemplon Engineering – Offering careers not jobs!