Minimum of 4 years’ experience either on-board ships or in military. Experience in Engineering Department working on rebuilding and overhauling ship machinery or Minimum 4 years’ experience working in a shipyard in the Mechanics Department rebuilding and overhauling ship equipment/machinery.
What we offer:
Full benefits, a world class team to work with, advancement opportunities, overtime, travel and training.
• Troubleshooting skills
• Complex problem solving
• Time management
• Critical thinking
• Repairing skills
• Reading comprehension
• Reading drawings
• Equipment & tool selection skills
• Marine Trade School certifications
• Military A school training
• Degree from an accredited maritime College in Marine Engineering – Engineering license
• Must be able to lift over 50 lbs. Climb & descend vertical ladders. Be able to work in the heat, be able to work overtime & weekends.
• Must be able to listen and communicate effectively verbally with peers & supervisors. Must be able to follow company rules & policies.
• Prior safety training is preferred. Safety policies are in place and non-negotiable. Candidates should be professional in demeanor & team oriented.
Kemplon Engineering – Offering careers not jobs!
Call today to for an interview or submit a resume.