- Under general supervision provides technical knowledge and guidance to assist with maintenance of automation systems. Provide assistance in installation, diagnostics, and repair of industrial automation systems and equipment.
- Interface between staff engineers, external technical representatives, operations, and maintenance personnel.
- Experienced in installation, diagnostics, and maintenance of Marine & Industrial automation equipment (i.e. instrumentation, Marine & industrial communications, DCS, HMI, PLC, PC interface, and third party equipment)
- Experience with 4-20ma. TLI’s VFD’s as well as analog communication.
- Two (2) years’ experience relevant to electrical and/or instrumentation repair and maintenance in the Ship Repair industry.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications and networking.
- Knowledge of electronic communications interfaces and protocols.
- Ability to read, understand and apply information from technical manuals, prints, and schematics for trouble shooting and repair.
Salary ranges are $18 to $26 per hour.
What we offer:
Full benefits, an AWESOME TEAM to work with, advancement opportunities, overtime, travel and training.
Kemplon Engineering – Offering careers not jobs!
Call today to for an interview or submit a resume. Positions available immediately.