Amazing opportunity for a highly skilled CNC Laser operator to join a company that is growing!!
Kemplon Engineering is an established Marine Engineering company in the heart of Marina Mile in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. We are team that “CAN DO” and we truly care about our customers and the products we make.
Kemplon boasts a large scale fabrication shop and an impressive client list; Such as Bombardier transportation and MTU America. We proudly offer careers not jobs, so if you meet the requirements below don’t delay… submit your resume today!! This position is available immediately.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience operating a Laser Machine in a manufacturing or fabrication company
- Must be able to read drawings and blueprints
- General maintenance of Laser: cleaning lenses, beam alignment, cleaning laser bed slats and dumping slag pans and dust collector barrel
- Must be able to operate forklift for loading and unloading material
- Required to monitor inventory for material
- Operate hand tools and grinders for deburring material
- Workplace safety knowledge required
- Must be willing to work overtime, weekends and holidays when workload requires
Medical, dental, and vision benefits offered. Vacation, sick time and holiday pay included in addition to 401K.
Click here to learn more about our Mazak’s Super Turbo X 612 High-Pro Supercharger Laser Cutter Machine. http://kemplon.com/laser-cutting/
Visit our website to see who we are and what we do. www.kemplon.com
Call 954 522 6526
EMAIL: Jobs@Kemplon.com or fax your resume to 954 522 6527