Our machine shop and metal fabrication shop is equipped for turning, drilling and milling, cutting, bending and assembling metal structures. We at Kemplon Engineering, a prominent machine shop in Fort Lauderdale, take great pride in our team and the world class workmanship that they produce time and time again.
Kemplon machinists create a broad variety of metal products for industrial applications in steel, stainless steel and aluminum alloys with superior finishes. We complete all projects in house and routinely produce a wide range of large complex metal products with attention to tolerances and detail.
At Kemplon Engineering we are committed to providing the most effective and trustworthy engineering solutions to our clients. Our dedication and hard work has earned us a respectable position among the top service providers in our industry. We offer premier workmanship at our metal fabrication shop in Fort Lauderdale provided by a team of professionals who care about their customers.
Examples of products machined by Kemplon Engineering:
- Pump shafts.
- Valve stems.
In-house machine shop and fabrication equipment capabilities consist of:
- Manual precision lathe with 18″ x 60″ capacity
- Manual precision knee mill with 9″x 48″ capacity
- 12′ 250 ton hydraulic press brake
- 12′ hydraulic plate sheer
- 2000w cnc laser with 60″ x 120″ 2000lb. Capacity hydraulic table
- 12″ hydraulic notcher
- Cnc and manual cold saws
- 200 ton hydraulic H frame press
- 3x 350amp miller scynrowave water cooled tig welders A/C-D/C
- 2x 250amp miller mig/stick/tig welders
- 3x 350 amp portable mig/stick/tig welders
- 1x 185 Lincoln A/C-D/C air cooled tig welder
- 1x 200 amp A/C-D/C portable tig/stick welder
- 4x 185 amp D/C portable tig/stick welders
- 4x 150 amp D/C portable tig/stick welders
- 2x portable plasma cutting machines
- 1x 350 amp miller diesel mobile tig/mig/stick welder
- 3x forklifts 6k, 5k, 2k lifting capacity
- Oxy/acetylene electric track torch
- Full array of rigging equipment/chain hoist’s ranging from 1/4 ton to 5 ton
- Misc. power tools I.e. grinders, drills, die grinders, chop saws, mag base drills etc.
- Thrust washers.
- Body Bound Bolts.
- Rudder seal housings.
- Rudder bolts.
- Threaded shafts.
- All thread.
- Valve Stems.
- Packing glands.
- Rudder shafts.